Your favorite weapons? (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, November 09, 2014, 14:55 (3465 days ago) @ petetheduck
edited by Cody Miller, Sunday, November 09, 2014, 14:59

Suros Regime:

Not sure why you don't like Suros. It can stagger bosses, so it makes certain strikes a breeze if you essentially stun lock them (I always pull it out for the archon priest for example.) Also good in PvP.

Red Death:

I like Read Death on Mars fighting the Cabal. Great in crucible too.

Devil You Know:

Really nice hand canon. Great impact and light. This is my most used primary.

Fair and Square:

A decent alternative to Red Death if you want to use a different exotic. Less recoil too.

Truth:

Pretty much the best rocket launcher in PvP without question.

Atheon's Epilogue:

I think other than Corrective measure, this does the most DPS to Oracles. Always in my hands for the Atheon fight, but doesn't really have a place anywhere else except for void burn strikes.

Icebreaker:

An essential tool! More like GAMEbreaker!

Found Verdict:

A great arc shotgun.

Comedian:

A little easier to hit stuff with than found verdict, since mine has the shot package perk. Solar.

Zombie Apocalypse:

This gun is great all around, and is a nice balance between damage and rate of fire. I have one in all three elements.

The Swarm:

Also a good HMG, if you don't mind the slow aiming. I prefer Zombie because it's snappier, but if you can reduce the aiming time (for example with blade dancer's quick draw), it's really good too.

Praedyth's revenge:

Probably the best PvP sniper. Low recoil, and fast firing.

The Calming:

I know some people like 77 Wizard's impact better, but the Calming has a really low charge time that I prefer. I can easily solo the minotaurs during the gatekeeper fight even on hard with it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread