Your favorite weapons? (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, November 10, 2014, 11:24 (3464 days ago) @ petetheduck

I did once have a Hand Cannon, forgot the name of it, but the reload speed jumped exponentially with precision kills. And I got off on that.

POW, POW, POW! Instant reload, POW POW POW POW!!

Unfortunately, it didn't grow up with me, so I had to dump it. I now own a Fair and Square that treats me real well. Just fully upgraded it yesterday--perfect 300. Reload speed is pretty nice. Here's where the Fair and Square part shows up--it is insanely powerful, but it is slow as fuck. Which is why I still lose every single Crucible battle I get--they have Auto Rifles and Scattershots and Binary Rifles.

I always switch between a Hieracon LR5 and a Light/Beware depending on the battle I now face ahead. Both serve me well. No complaints there.

For heavy, I always keep a constant rotation between the Painted Camelot SA/4(3 shells), the Sultan SA/5(homing, always the best option), the Super Good Advice(great for Strike Bosses), and of course...the Unfriendly Giant.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread