Your favorite weapons? (Destiny)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, November 09, 2014, 16:36 (3465 days ago) @ petetheduck

I've just now been able to get full Legendary gear, so pardon me if I don't give many names just yet. :p

Disclaimer: I don't do Crucible. All my favorites are based solely on PvE experience.

My favorite primary are, by far, Scout Rifles. My current cherished one is the A.1F19X-Ryl. While Firefly's damage is below what I expected (much like with you), it staggers fools. Best. Perk. Ever. Thralls haven't been a worry in mind since I got Firefly working. :)

My favorite special is, also by far, Fusion Rifles. Took me a while to get used to them (those Overcharged bounties sure helped out), but, my god, it's full of stars. They're pretty much my "oh shit, I'm being blitzed" get-out-of-jail card. Something tells me what Shotguns are missing is over-penetration. Are there any that have that perk?

Finally, I don't have a particular favorite heavy type. I like the slow-firing MGs and RLs alike. Just bought Truth and will see how that goes. So far, the projectile speed isn't very promising, but maybe it takes me into Crucible one day. Hope I get a Gjallarhorn soon.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread