Your favorite weapons? (Destiny)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Sunday, November 09, 2014, 16:18 (3465 days ago) @ petetheduck

My fully upgraded Last Word is my third child.

I also like The Devil You Know when I need a little more range and precision. Plus that 12 round magazine is great. On Friday I finished the Thorn bounty and it's been very underwelming.

I recently got a Strange Suspect pulse rifle in an engram. It's got the perk that does extra critical damage after body shots, plus stability maxed out and third eye. I'm going to make this my primary crucible pulse rifle for my warlock. I have Bad Juju. It's fun, but they really need to increase the magazine size. If they do that then I will use it a lot more.

I have The Swarm in two flavors and use it more than any other machine gun. I like the slow firing ones. If there was a legendary version of Xerxes I would use it.

I really like Truth as my PvP rocket launcher. It's stupid easy to get kills with. Hopefully Xur with sell Gjallerhorn again. I missed it the first time around.

I haven't settled on a shotgun. I have a sidewinder with really good range that I use for PvP. I just can't get Invective to work for me. I would like to pick up Dead Orbit's shotgun, but I've been spending crucible marks on other stuff and they're worse than the Cryptarch when it comes to packages when leveling up.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread