Criticisms of the Crucible (Destiny)

by Monochron, Saturday, November 22, 2014, 11:52 (3452 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by Monochron, Saturday, November 22, 2014, 11:57

Many times you made a bad assumption and correctly got beat down for it. If you are constantly walking into room alone and trying to face down three enemies then yes, you are blundering.

Stop making shit up.
My "bad assumption" was nothing more than "there is enemy(s) there". You are also assuming that I am "trying to face down three enemies". Nope. Sorry. Couldn't be more wrong. This goes back to how you misinterpreted my low time-to-kill comment. You die in less than a second if 3 people focus fire on you. You can't worm out of that one. Once they open fire, there is no escape because you will be dead in under a second.

Unless the enemies are standing on top of each other it will tell you there's more than one person there by briefly lighting up two segments.

Which it also does for 1 enemy. If you are trusting that then you are the one blundering around because that is a simple game play mechanic that you have had months to figure out by now.

You are complaining about blundering into a room because you made a bad assumption based on your radar.

You are really harping on this "blundering into a room" like you think I wander into the middle of room. Surely you have played Crucible and know that walking by a room with 3 enemies in it will get you killed right? Do you honestly play the game by just avoiding any red you see on the radar? I really don't believe that. I imagine you occasionally try to kill an enemy if you see them on your radar. If they there are more than one and they aren't terrible, you probably won't live.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread