The DBO Challenge - Week 5: Imaginary Arsenal

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, May 03, 2013, 11:05 (4005 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Name: Ish

Official Name: ISYH-1423

How it works: Powered with a combination the blood of your enemies and the biological energy of the user, the ISYH-1423 uses both Quantum Entanglement Flux Fields (to create a rips in space-time) and a so called "Relativity" "Reducer" (to negate destroying everything else), the ”Ish” creates controlled mini-black holes inside the atoms of the target. This causes a drastic squishing/ripping/disintegration effect on mostly any target that can be visually seen. This effect increases intill the desired effect occurs – usually with messy results. It should be noted that this weapon inexplicably does not work on members of the Hive, and emits a alarmingly high amount of relatively harmless Gamma-B radiation.

Some Side effects to the user of this weapon include: nausea, vomiting, water weight gain, lower back pain, receding hairline, eczema, seborrhea, psoriasis, itchy chafing clothing, liver spots, blood clots, excessive body odor, uneven tire wear, skin turning blue, skin turning really blue, no skin, hives, hiccups, hangovers, redundancy, redundancy, olfactory hallucinations, minor total blindness, idiopathic colitis, excessive belly button lint, eye farts, acute hyperphasia, spontaneous combustion, swelling of the mouth, swelling of the throat, swelling of the face, trouble breathing, sleep problems, gas, and addiction to asian takeout.

Some Side effects to the target include: Death, Instant Death, Explosions, Addiction to asian takeout.

Weapon History: While it’s much of its origins are lost to time, there has been few recent re-discoveries of the history of this device. Invented by Kerdun Zeedaxx during the Sulfuric Wars on Venus . . .

. . . (That's your cue DBO ;) )

Picture:
[image]

This challenge wrapup needs a rewrite.
Two weeks without winners or insight?
I swear I'm not lazy
my schedule's so crazy
that penning this rhyme took a fortnight.

Once again, I apologize for my tardiness in delivering the latest installment of the DBO Challenge. I'll try harder to keep to a weekly schedule. :)

[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread