6..... (Destiny)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Friday, June 05, 2015, 08:21 (3248 days ago) @ Korny

I think for the most part all weapons are balanced pretty well. Funkmon has seen me do well with my Autos and I have a wide array of them. I like my Do Gooder, Suros, Vanquisher, and Up for Anything. I'm working on the new crucible one too, but I'm really setting it up for more of a PvE roll.

If there is a weapon set that doesn't get alot of love, its usually not because its an auto, pulse, etc. Its all the low impact weapons. I rarely see Coiled Hiss or Dr Nope, even for shotties its more likely to see the higher impact types because it seems to benefit more at range. Also for heavies. I usually see AAodds or Jolders. Corrective measure is one of the few I consistently see in PvP.

I guess the question is how do you get those weapons to perform better for the masses. Better stability, more range? Slightly more impact?

I would like to see them either roll back the last auto rifle nerf, or nerf hand cannon range. I think that's the biggest issue with hand cannons. Why would I use a scout rifle, when I can use a hand cannon with more impact? Although they do seem tougher to handle and have fewer rounds. I think a hand cannon should be a short range weapon with alot of stopping power, and the range is just too far.

Truly the biggest issue is that the exotic hand cannons outclass all other hand cannons. Exotic autos don't. The exotic pulse rifles are great, but not that outstanding. Mida is good, but its really just weather or not you want the speed buff. But when it comes to hand cannons, why wouldn't I use Thorn?

I'm surprised more people don't use/complain about pulse rifles. The two high impact rifles both kill in two headshots. I guess most folks still haven't tried them out since they had such a bad rap.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread