So uh, Crimson Doubles (Destiny)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Thursday, February 11, 2016, 15:00 (2998 days ago) @ squidnh3

It's missing the dynamic strategy of splitting into 2 and 1 to create flanking opportunities. If you try to do that in this gametype, it creates a lot more risk since you are both alone.

I don't know. I kind of liked how risky separating was. When BeardFade and I were playing last night we definitely felt the risk when separating would get one of us killed, but when you separate and it works, it feels really good. I did pull one of my favorite moves on Asylum. At the beginning of the match, I used the Titan skate to quickly move up behind the enemy team while BeardFade went through the middle like normal, we wiped them out very quickly as a result. Just don't try it twice in a row.

I kind of think of it as Trials lite since light level doesn't matter. You still have to strategize and working with your partner is key. Plus you get the adrenaline rush of trying to survive when you are the last man standing.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread