What are people's thoughts on Self-Rez Warlocks in CDs? (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, February 11, 2016, 18:02 (2997 days ago) @ unoudid

I've noticed that self-rez warlocks seem to be at an even greater advantage now in the 2v2 elimination gametype. I think it was Beardfade and I playing a few nights ago where we would have won easily had it not been for the ability to self-rez on the other team. We clearly out played them, but because they could self-rez we ended up losing battles that should have been over already.

In Trials it's easy to leave on person on the self-rez warlock and let your other two teammates go after the others. In 2v2, this becomes much harder since the other person gets such a massive buff in recovery making 1v1 battles swing in favor of the person with the buff.

Anyway, how do others feel about this?

Not a massive issue. Sure, It takes about four melees to bring one down, but Rezzed sunsingers are still outnumbered (especially if you're watching the orb, which is easy to do since their partner can only come from one direction, and can't take you by surprise. I've only run a self-rez Warlock, and it's failed me just as often as it's given me an advantage, so it's about even.

The more frustrating match was one last night where we ran into two Hammer Titans with Armamentarium and Fusion Grenades. Those douches deserved to lose. >:)

But yeh, every Super's overpowered Nature is extra painful when it's just two of you going up against them (especially Gunslingers).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread