Destiny 2: Playstation Timed Exclusive Content (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 16:07 (2585 days ago) @ Speedracer513

You are basically saying to get over it and shut up. Sorry, but that's not how anything gets done when you are hoping to see change.

What I'm saying is that it clearly is not going to change - especially not based on salty expressions on the internet. If it really matters to you to have all that content for your $60, and you continue to not do something that you can control about that, then you need to start directing your anger at yourself.

People have been salty about this since the original "Xbox players butthurt thread" well before Destiny's launch, and have failed to put the whole thing into perspective since then.

"I don't want to get a PS4 for the full experience!"

"Okay, well then you won't get the PS4 exclusive content that Sony paid for."

"That's not fair!"

*Three years later*

"Why can't I get the full Destiny experience on Xbox?"

*looks at camera like he's in The Office*

---

It's like, I'm sorry that Xbox has apparently not been worth missing out on some content in a single game if the exclusivity is apparently that terrible, but the solution was always on the table. Get a PS4, or don't.

And if you don't want to get over it, you can always Vote With Your Wallet. *said with a straight-ish face*

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread