Destiny Update v1.0.3 (Destiny)

by Phoenix_9286 @, Monday, November 17, 2014, 15:16 (3451 days ago) @ General Vagueness

(...and I do have a flash drive I could move stuff to, but I really don't want what supposed to be an academic- and professional-oriented purchase to be for games I don't even play all the time, and I don't want to have to plug that in along with getting a game out when I want to play a game)

This is your cheapest option, and the only one available to you if you're never going to pony up for a bigger drive (and let's be honest, this late in the 360's life cycle, with the next gen in front of it, that's a bad purchase decision anyway).

Buy a flash drive. Plug it in. Enjoy a few more gb of storage.

Lady Phoenix has a flipping 360 Memory card, two 8gb flash drives, and two 20gb 360 drives she interchanges on a regular basis (because Halo 3 edition 360) depending on what game we're playing.

It is not fun, it is unsightly, it is annoying. It is the plight you accept for owning a 20gb console ten years after launch and purchasing a game you should've known full well would have massive, huge updates (dlc and otherwise).

It sucks, but buy some 8-16gb flash drives (they're cheap, really cheap). You'll be happier in the long run.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread