Destiny Update v1.0.3 (Destiny)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Monday, November 17, 2014, 22:57 (3450 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by General Vagueness, Monday, November 17, 2014, 23:03

I want to say some things that Ragashingo will think are immature...

I agreed with your main point! I said: "Having to download a big update twice can be frustrating..." and "I agree with your point but strongly disagree with the way you chose to make it." Bungie should tell people up front how big each update is. They should do better checking to make sure there is enough space before they start a long download. We agree on those things so don't you dare start talking as if I called your point immature.

It was your posting style and tone that I took issue with.

That's what I was talking about, I was going to use a complaining, angry tone and swear, and decided not to. Admittedly I ended up doing that anyway, but I had intended to have a short, to-the-point post. (side note, in real life, I never swear, because I was raised that way and I have weird anxieties about doing things I don't normally do and holding to it keeps me from possibly saying dumb things around the wrong people, but I realize that words are just words, so I've slowly let myself do it on-line)

If you weren't so busy disagreeing with everybody in sight you might have noticed that I said: "I don't think your immature, complaining tone was necessary or helpful. That's all. :)" But you didn't get that because you never listen to anybody, you never concede a point even when you are clearly wrong, and you always talk way way too much about things you clearly don't understand.

Well now that the gloves are off you bother me too, you seem like a sycophant, mainly for Bungie, and an occasional hypocrite.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread