Destiny Update v1.0.3 (Destiny)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, November 17, 2014, 17:10 (3451 days ago) @ General Vagueness

Well, it has been stated from day 0 that Destiny was a "evolving, online-only" game. In these days, it is implicit that constant server-side updates will happen regularly and almost as implicit that client-side will also. As such, you should've expected to download stuff.

On your "lack of transparency" point, I agree with your discomfort (if not anger). The number on the pre-game pop-up SHOULD be the final number, not some milestone that will be transgressed.

Now, one thing I think you should try is to delete every Destiny update you already have installed before installing a new one. Past experiences suggest to me that there is a lot of redundancy in these updates (and for your sake, I certainly hope so), so the final download would probably be less than what you currently have used.

PS: Whenever you hit the return key on posts like this, do it twice. Try to train yourself to do it. The lack of tabulation makes most of your post seem like walls, as stated previously. Hitting return twice will at least give us some sort of clearing. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread