No, it makes sense. You're grasping at straws here (Destiny)

by scarab @, Monday, January 12, 2015, 17:06 (3401 days ago) @ bluerunner

I don't think there are legions of players who are playing this game and farming 3 characters. Does it exist? Oh I bet. But people that play that way aren't playing Destiny for fun, at that point.

I'm not talking about farming characters. I'm talking about the mechanics of switching stuff between characters. Simply playing the game with more than one character and wanting to share weapons between them.

I have 3 characters, all level 31, and I'm playing for fun. I have fun leveling. I like setting goals and working towards them.

I also don't have these complaints on the vault. Each character has its own weapon specialty, so there is very little weapon sharing. The vault is very handy for me to share materials and currencies. Pick up what I need, make a purchase or upgrade, then put the remainder back. If they made any improvement, I would like to be able to pick up or place one item at a time rather than the entire stack.

You do know that I am specifically talking about weapon switching right?

You mention moving currencies and mats which are a separate issue. The vault sucks at that too and maybe I'll address that but not in this post.

You don't suffer from the vault's shortcomings in weapon switching because you rarely switch weapons. Clumsy interfaces are rarely a problem if you rarely use them ;-)

There are two effective strategies to avoid the vault's weapon swapping shortcommings:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread