No, it makes sense. You're grasping at straws here (Destiny)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 07:48 (3401 days ago) @ bluerunner

I don't think there are legions of players who are playing this game and farming 3 characters. Does it exist? Oh I bet. But people that play that way aren't playing Destiny for fun, at that point.

I have 3 characters, all level 31, and I'm playing for fun. I have fun leveling. I like setting goals and working towards them.

I also don't have these complaints on the vault. Each character has its own weapon specialty, so there is very little weapon sharing. The vault is very handy for me to share materials and currencies. Pick up what I need, make a purchase or upgrade, then put the remainder back. If they made any improvement, I would like to be able to pick up or place one item at a time rather than the entire stack.

Exactly, another player that doesn't fit the mold of these complaints.

You play a lot like Korny does with us.

I don't think there is anything weird or problematic about moving a few key weapons\armor to your characters from time to time, like say the nightfall or when the mood strikes you.

RNG bless you with two or more of your favorite gun? Hey, that's awesome. But trying to do something like buying three of the same gun from Xur every week seems pretty dumb to me.

I've got a hunter that I occasionally switch to if the mood strikes, but it's not even leveled up all the way.

I remember how you said early on you wanted to have a Titan for PvE and a Hunter for PvP, or the other way around maybe and I thought about doing that, as I like some of the perks a hunter has (and it rewards my Scout Rifle preference) but I just prefer my Titan more.

I think it's cool Bungie gave us 3 slots so we could do each character, and a channel via the vault to share our favorite gear with them.

If someone wants to grind 3 of the same gun, more power to them, but to feel as if you HAVE to is wrong.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread