No, it makes sense. You're grasping at straws here (Destiny)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 07:39 (3400 days ago) @ scarab

The current vault implementation is appallingly bad when you have > 1 character and it can certainly be improved.

And here is the impasse, with you: when I call you out, now you're talking in "metaphors" while I talk as it is actually.

The vault IS an inventory system, and how it is used is going to vary from person to person, especially if they run multiple characters.

The vault is implemented just fine.

It's the way we chase objects, items, things and put them into the vault that is a concern.

There is no one way to play Destiny and manager your characters\items. This is naturally going to cause frustrations for some and not others.

For me, intentionally playing the game in a way that I have to have 3 characters (different or same, it doesn't matter), and each of them has to have the same loadout if you will, to maximize chasing coins and loot does not sound fun

All this talk of efficiency vs fun is draining. If I wanted to play an efficiency simulator, I'd buy something from the Germans or, I don't know, actually go to my job or something.

Your argument is that it "sucks" because there are lots of people who feel they must have 3 of the same gun to use with multiple characters-

OK- where are these players? Are you one of them? I don't see hundereds of threads on B.net about people complaining that the need 3 icebreakers etc. I think your opinion is clouded because of some of the more high level players we have here on DBO- Your Cody Millers, Cruel Legacys, Korny Munkys and CyberKNs might have a beef with it, but then again, they ARE the type of players that are constantly switching characters (for fun, mind you).

I feel as if you are proposing some ludicrously large ingame inventory with tons and tons of items to sort through. Who has the time for that?! I'm too busy playing the game! I don't spend much time in the menus of Destiny. Perhaps I'm playing more efficient than these people you describe. Then again, I only run one main character, and a second when the mood strikes me.

Look, I'm done with this with you, because you've already hit that point with me where I can't read things you write in a non-complainy voice.

I'd love to see some official stats from Bungie about how many players are running 3 characters, how many of those characters have 3 of the same weapon, or how often people are moving stuff between them. Show me these "masses". Show me their plight.

Until they do that, I think the vault is working exactly as intended, and needs no changes other than maybe, MAYBE adding a few extra slots, if possible, as more content comes out.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread