While we wait for HoW... (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, March 09, 2015, 16:04 (3356 days ago) @ Ragashingo

3. I'd still like to see a Exotic bounty for every Exotic weapon. A lot of us are in that spot where random chance is not bringing us the weapon we want to try. Bungie has what would seem to be a fairly easy way to solve this by letting us do specific tasks for specific weapons. (Really, I just want Red Death... :p)

While this is an excellent idea provided the bounties are challenging and fun (HINT - 95% of the exotic bounty steps currently are not), I think there is zero chance this will happen in House of Wolves.

1. Bungie has already built the game around RNG gear acquisition
2. Actually creating interesting Quests for the exotics would be beyond Bungie's means currently, judging by the length of time to create and the quality of missions in The Dark Below.

There is a slightly less than zero chance of this being done properly in Comet, and a slim chance in Destiny 2. Truth be told, we will have to wait for expansions or sequels for any of that; you will not find it in DLC.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread