While we wait for HoW... (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, March 09, 2015, 16:27 (3358 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I wouldn't be so pessimistic about Destiny 2, especially not after hearing that a lot of Destiny's development was rebuilding the engine for the future and that the rebuild took some two years longer than they hoped...

I'd agree that Bungie's priority is not giving me bounties for weapons but I also don't think Crota's End mission were representative of how fast or not they can change things. Rather I'd look to the changes they made to weapon stats, or engram decoding, or the loot cave, or vault + mobile app. My guess is the Crota missions were set in stone before Destiny's launch. House of Wolves and its missions will hopefully provide a better example of what they can do. Not just more time to work on them, but I hope to see something that is clearly based on player feedback.

I've been saying since before Destiny's launch that House of Wolves is the one to look to for what Bungie can do post launch... so I guess we'll see.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread