Heh... (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Monday, March 09, 2015, 17:17 (3358 days ago) @ Ragashingo

2. I harp on it from time to time, but I wish Bungie would place much more strict filters on the Crucible's join in progress. Getting joined into a terrible losing game with a large score spread I have no hope of overcoming or a game that is almost over because of time or score is just so crappy an experience. This weekend I got joined into a very close winning game where the score was like 19,000 to 19,000. I was in the match all of a minute before it ended and even though I won I didn't feel happy. I clicked on the Crucible to play Crucible... not to drop into a game then immediately go back to the menus and wait for another game.

Nico and I did a strike this weekend, and our random third dropped as we began. We didn't mind - Sepiks is totally doable with two at level 26. (Hell, it's doable with one, but two is more fun.)

We work our way through, kill sepiks... and in the 28 seconds between when he explodes and we get kicked back to the stats screen, someone joins. :)

He gets a strike completion (with whatever drops during a normal ROC strike) without even being able to fire at a single enemy. :)

I sort of hope he had the Walking Tall bounty in his inventory... :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread