It's not. (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, May 27, 2015, 15:33 (3262 days ago) @ Revenant1988

You just can't take on a Thorn player like you would someone using TDYK, or Hawkmoon. You have to play a little more conservative, a little sneakier.

So when I talk about hating thorn users, I mostly reference ToO because a vast majority of players use it. Playing against people how use hand cannons In ToO is hard enough, but when you are playing against a thorn user, it's even harder. You suggest being sneakier, but it's nigh impossible to be sneaky in ToO because everyone is on edge. I rarely ever ask myself "where did that guy come from?" and I'm not even that good.

When you play a regular crucible game, I don't care nearly as much, because the stakes of dying are nearly as high (as has been mentioned). I'm people know by now that I don't like Hand Cannons, using them more than playing against them. I also love that there are guns that make an experienced player better when they are using a gun to the max of it's ability. But I just think is way to good than other primaries when used in the hands of an experienced player.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread