Maybe you suck at Crucible? (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Thursday, May 28, 2015, 11:56 (3261 days ago) @ Revenant1988

You're all crazy.

If I get killed by Thorn, 9 times out of 10 it's the impact damage that kills me, not the poison.

The poison only gets me if I've already taken damage from somewhere else.

Enemy player A shoots me, but I kill him.

Enemy player B hits me once with Thorn, and it finishes me off. Or I try to run around the corner, and then the poison gets me, because I was already weakened.

9 times out of 10, eh? I don't buy it. Thorn's impact is rarely what kills me or the people I play with. You were willing to go so far as to blame an entire game type above. You were dead wrong years ago about Boltshot. You have a bad track record in weapon balancing convos. Pretty sure the people in this thread aren't crazy.

Agree to disagree, dude.

I'm telling y'all it's all in your head.

The gun is fine for normal play, ToO is what needs some tweaking. The only way for it all to be "fair" is Final Destination, no items, Fox McCloud only.

It's been this way without Trials. Again, at this point I'm convinced that you mostly have no idea what you're talking about.

Maybe we all need to go in and play some games and record how many times we get killed by it ;)

My whole crew did last night while openly discussing this thread. I nearly recorded about 11 videos backing my point and others' here for you, but I decided, and I think your post backs my decision, that it's not worth the time.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread