The Little Things *IMGS*

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, July 08, 2013, 08:45 (3956 days ago) @ Oz Mills

I'm wondering if the hole in the skull is just due to birds, regular decomposition, or that the vehicle crashed and the poor sod wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

I think we can rule out all three actually. If it were birds then it must have been some pretty darn aggressive birds to peck a hole in the guy's head and to cause that crack running down the side of his skull..I'm no doctor, and I did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but I'm thinking a crack like that need to be made by something more forceful than a bird. Likewise, normal decomposition won't cut it. As for the guy crashing hard enough to smash his head... I don't think so. He's stuck in traffic stretching for at least a couple of miles assuming the wall was right over the most distant hill. No way he was going fast enough to cause serious, head fracturing injury.

I'm thinking either a nuclear type event that would knock the guy around, but then wouldn't the cars be more scattered and off the roadway, or a more up close and personal killing.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread