The Little Things *IMGS*

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Monday, July 15, 2013, 16:51 (3949 days ago) @ General Vagueness

I didn't find anything that seems related on КОН (Wiktionary page; a round of a game seems like the most likely meaning if it's a word).
The word on the billboard and on the front of the wall, as mentioned in the commentary video, does indeed translate to "forward". That seems, well, pretty straightforward to me-- I think those are telling people to keep going.
Searching for "RFBA" didn't seem to give anything relevant even with "Russia" or "Soviet" added on. Searching for "РФБА" turned up stuff about the Russian Library Association, or something similar, the fact that it's very close to the Russian word for "fish" ("Did you mean: РЫБА"), things that didn't seem related, and... people talking about the Destiny gameplay reveal in Russian. I was just finishing looking through what I found when I saw that it's defined in the video. >_<
Looking at the video, the KOH 22 is actually КОН 22-5.
The thing about РФБА I actually saw in this picture. That spot doesn't seem to show up in any of the videos and I can't make it out in the other places it shows up. In that picture I'm almost certain it's "Russian Federal [something something]".
The same goes for the white sign-- there's a white sign in front of the wall that has more Cyrillic lettering on it, but even looking at it at the highest resolution available (and getting this computer to even handle it), I can't make out a good portion of the characters, if they're even there, and I'm not familiar enough with Russian to take a guess at what they were.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread