Weirdo Inside

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, July 15, 2013, 13:54 (3941 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by Grizzlei, Monday, July 15, 2013, 14:12

Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball - Be quiet, you know swimming and volleyball is fun. Boobs have nothing to do with it. Get your head out of your ass.
Viva Piñata and Spore - Kids games are the most simple, fun, and addicting time wasters out there.
Metal Gear Solid - I always feel like a weirdo exclaiming my love for Kojima's mind.
World of Tanks - The amount of money I've put into a free game is embarrassing, especially when I'm such a terrible tanker. Oh fucking well. I think tanks are really freaking cute. Yeah I'm kinda ashamed that Girls und Panzer made me obsessed with this god damn game once more. Oh fucking well. Hetzer gonna hetz!
Battle Engine Aquila - Absolutely nobody on this planet played this game. Why? I dunno. It has really cool mechs that can traverse from fighter mode to walking mode in a second. A great cure for boredom.
Perfect Dark Zero - The story was entertaining, the graphics were pretty, and though the guns sucked, fighting bots was a blast.
Dance Central - I love dancing. Anywhere is my stage. But I feel so damn geeky whenever I pop in this game with its weird ass choreography. I will never EVER play this game in front of people who haven't known me for more than a year.
Ico and Shadow of the Colossus - Fantastic games, but I'll never admit that outside of intellectual discussion. Makes me feel like some pretentious artsy fartsy douchebag whenever I go off saying how games will never achieve this level of beauty again.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread