Weirdo Inside

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Tuesday, July 16, 2013, 09:03 (3940 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Wow, I like so many of these...

Viva Piñata and Spore - Kids games are the most simple, fun, and addicting time wasters out there.

Viva Piñata is incredible. I've definitely sunk far too many hours into that game.

Perfect Dark Zero - The story was entertaining, the graphics were pretty, and though the guns sucked, fighting bots was a blast.

This was the first game I purchased for my 360. There was a time when me and some friends would meet online after school each day and just casually play infection, or the... erm... base defence gametype? Just defending ourselves against endless bots for countless hours, usually while also hammering out homework.

Dance Central - I love dancing. Anywhere is my stage. But I feel so damn geeky whenever I pop in this game with its weird ass choreography. I will never EVER play this game in front of people who haven't known me for more than a year.

I love making a fool out of myself with this stuff. I get really into it. I've never actually owned the game, or a similar one, but I always end up on them?

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus - Fantastic games, but I'll never admit that outside of intellectual discussion. Makes me feel like some pretentious artsy fartsy douchebag whenever I go off saying how games will never achieve this level of beauty again.

Gah, I've been meaning to play these for so long now... I really need to experience them...

Anyway, I approve very much of your guilty pleasures.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread