A stupid reason to not buy PS4 (Gaming)

by Avateur @, Friday, December 08, 2017, 18:00 (2329 days ago) @ Korny

I mean, even amongst its own platform. Look at the MCC. It was a mess, but rather than fixing it, Microsoft decided to sweep that version under the rug as quickly as it could in order to build hype for Halo 5, and only now, three years later, they announce that they're finally getting around to fixing it.

I've agreed with you on all levels in every post you've made until this point. Even now, they aren't fixing anywhere close to all the problems. All they've announced is that they're going to magically somehow "fix" the networking issues that still plague a ton of people who try to play MCC (though in all fairness to the failure known as 343, bunches of those problems have been fixed for a ton of people from their previous over 9000 patches [which is still not good enough, and they know it, hence the supposed alleged action they'll be taking 3 years later]). The crashes, UI issues, icon issues, and I could go on and on and on about so many other major and minor issues in their trash product, have not been stated in the slightest as a thing that they are going to be addressing. Basically, Halo is dead and 343 is still garbage.

/rant. Carry on Korny, keep up the great work with the exclusivity stuff.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread