I hope! (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 13:54 (2348 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I didn't watch the Ana Bray video because I don't want to be spoiled, but I'm looking forward to seeing it!

For me, there’s a bunch of cool stuff packed in:

- Will we hear more about how Guardians aren’t supposed to investigate their past.

I've always wondered about that as well as the Exo's.

- Ana’s full name being Anastasia. I hope we learn more about her and more how she even found out who she was.
- There’s a Hive army, including Tombships?!, trapped under the ice. How did that happen? Did the Traveler freeze them? Or Rasputin / Clovis Bray?

I'm sure this will be brought up. I'm wondering if the hive did it on purpose? maybe they were waiting to pop out in the future sometime when called upon? Maybe we accidentally "YOU"VE WOKEN THE HIVE!!" It would be funny if there is an ode back to that moment :D

- It was confirmed that those are Warsats crashing from the skies. You can even see one not crash but hit in the distance and skip across the ground/skybox in the gameplay Bungie showed. Are they crashing deliberately? Are they helping thaw the ice?

Maybe Something happens to Rasputin such that he loses control of them? That might sets off a chain reaction that thaws the ice and wakes the hive?

- It appears what Ana climbs is a launch door for something. Could in be some awesome Human ship or a badass doomsday device? Or maybe it’s a Hive ship.

Oh! The possibilities!

So yeah, character implications, implications on what happened during the collapse, and possibly big implications about the future of the fight for our solar system.

We shall see! so close yet so far away!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread