It's DMFanella all over again! (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 16:24 (2348 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I dunno about all that.

I think it’s a real bummer to see what appeared to me to be a totally respectful thread and discussion met with “this thread sucks, I’m leaving.” I guess my perspective of cynicism and negativity is just wildly different from everyone else’s, if this is the thread that broke the camel’s back.

I mean, yeah, that's how I took it all as well. Even Raga's huff and pout about not being excited just seemed to be borne out of frustration than a reaction to any group of people piling on him for it.

Like I said (or tried to say), I feel like Claude and Cruel both overreacted, but if that's what they need to cool off, it's whatever. My post was about overreaction. The thread was civil otherwise (and my post in reply to Ragas wasn't to tell him to stop being excited, just how I believed the game would address every one of his questions, based on the past four years of Bungie answering everything the same way, which isn't necessarily negative).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread