I just haven't bothered with EP at all (Criticism)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, June 01, 2018, 07:18 (2156 days ago) @ bluerunner

A couple of questlines with decent rewards require 3 & 10 level completions. They're all doable below 360 in public spaces where others are running EP.

Which is where I'm stuck in the grind. I don't particularly mind it, as I too enjoy every bit of what EP is (and I think it's been implemented extremely well); I think a lot of us would do well to keep in mind that EP will get easier and more people will willingly commit to it as the average LL of the player base rises.

My problem was finding public spaces where other people were running it. I would at best get only 2 other low level people to join me. The only way I finally got the quests done was to start it right after a public event and hoping enough people hung around to do it. They usually only hung around for the first try, and the farthest I ever got was level 3.

I think this is by design. To misapply a term, Public Events are like a honeypot for running EP. The higher LL guardians will start showing up soon and the whole process will get easier. FWIW, I think it's an investment system done right.

I dare say it's elegant.

~M

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread