I just haven't bothered with EP at all (Criticism)

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Friday, June 01, 2018, 14:25 (2156 days ago) @ bluerunner

I'm at 363 and I just don't even want to bother wasting my time butting my head against a light level wall.

Not trying to finish, or not playing at all?

A couple of questlines with decent rewards require 3 & 10 level completions. They're all doable below 360 in public spaces where others are running EP.

My problem was finding public spaces where other people were running it. I would at best get only 2 other low level people to join me. The only way I finally got the quests done was to start it right after a public event and hoping enough people hung around to do it. They usually only hung around for the first try, and the farthest I ever got was level 3.

To get Sleeper Simulant you only need 3 level completions. If you've gotten as far as level 3, you've already done 2. Finish level 1 one more time and you're done.

Do the whole thing with Nascent Dawn active, and you're 1/3 of the way towards the 2nd weapon in that quest, which requires 10 completions, since doing level 1 ten times counts as 10 completions. If you get farther, it counts, but there are rewards to be had (at least at the beginning) for doing EP even if you can't get to the end.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread