The Forsaken Grind (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Monday, September 17, 2018, 11:04 (2019 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Because we want to do it blind, and every day that passes now is just more opportunity to be spoiled, for a raid crew to fall apart. The whole notion of an “end game” is asinine. It’s all just the game. End game is arbitrary. They could put the Raid first and make Nightfalls at 580 and then they would be the end game activity.

The Blind part I get. Blind Raids are easily the BEST part of my Destiny Experience. I definitely felt just as robbed as others by the spoilery cutscene when you head to the Dreaming City the day after the raid. I still feel that its OK to be a little further away than Day 1 or even Week 1. I'm not sure that there is a middle ground, I know am contradicting myself here.

I disagree its all "asinine". There has to be a higher tier to work towards or whats the point. I do not think just making a "story-mode" level raid and then having a higher light variant is the same. Its like saying Trials should be like Crucible. Not much to work towards if everyone is easily getting there... Maybe I am too competitive. I hope I am at least making sense, if you don't agree with the points.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread