PS4. (Gaming)

by ShadowOfTheVoid ⌂, South Carolina, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 01:42 (3852 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

The PS4 costs less than the XBO ($100 is a lot of money to me) and has more launch window exclusives I'm interested in. The only thing on the horizon I'm remotely interested in on Microsoft's end is Halo 5 (Titanfall interested me, too, but that was before it was announced that it'd have no single-player campaign), and even then I'm not as hyped for it as I was for previous Halo games (but that's more of a topic for HBO). I was going to early adopt one system because I had a feeling Destiny would come out during the first half of 2014, plus I wanted to play Watch Dogs and Battlefield 4, and I wanted the next-gen versions of all three of those games, and I wasn't going to wait for a price cut for either system while settling for the current-gen versions of those games. I made up my mind back in June that I was going PlayStation first this go-around. It was either buy the $500 system that won't have an exclusive I'm interested in for another year, or buy the $400 system that has three exclusives I'm interested in right at launch. I'll still pick up an XBO at some point down the line, but not any sooner than Halo 5's release.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread