PS4 (Gaming)

by RC ⌂, UK, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 04:38 (3830 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Microsoft Game Studios are so out of touch it would be funny if it weren't frightening. They screwed up their reveal SO BAD that their leader had to quit and they backtracked on half the stuff they wanted to do.

Think about that.

Supposedly top men leaving and major feature revisions, mere months away from their most major product launch in nearly a decade. That should worry anyone.

I'm not saying Sony are paragons of virtue, but they at least seem to be trying harder than MS. Plus their hardware expertise is exemplary: out of all the things ever said about Sony products 'unreliable' is not one I've heard often. I've had 3 different 360s and paid for two of them: with that outlay of cash I could have easily have bought a PS4 and a few extra games.

Not that it matters much, but the PS4 looks to be the more powerful machine and will have the 'flagship' version of Destiny (baring even more expensive PC versions).

Kinect 2.0 doesn't interest me because I don't have the space: kinect 1.0 showed me that. I'm not about to invest more money in a mandatory device that I expect to little to no use out of. MS again, seems to think everyone has massive amounts of living room space.

Anyone remember the MS rhetoric around the 360 launch? About putting YOU at the centre of an entertainment experience? Oh, how times have changed. Now they want the ONE to be the centre of your living room.

Besides, I play at my desk next to my PC anyway >_<

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread