Why must Destiny. . . TEAR US APART! :'( (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 06:38 (3857 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

. . .when it intends to bring us together.

Posts without a definite answer have been discarded from this quote list. My intent has been to get the console which most my fellow DBO Posters have, and it has been like that since the community nature of Destiny was revealed. If I am to get anything - funds have to start being saved now; and while this might not be the most scientific list it gives the gist I was expecting. What this list shows is exactly what my concern has been... how do we play together as a forum? It seems more and more that answer is up to Bungie (and friends) to figure out. I recommend after Bungie has revealed a bit more of the bells and whistles - that DBO has a more controlled way of finding the "numbers of platforms" in our ranks.

Ragashingo Preferred platform? Undecided. . . .
Destiny, though, is preordered for my 360.

breitzen Xbox One

Xenos Xbox One

GrizzNKev I wish it was coming to PC but I'm not getting my hopes up, so PS4 is what I have preordered right now.

Beorn I have an Xbox (Day) One preordered at my local Microsoft Store, so I'll definitely be picking up Destiny for it. I also plan to get a Destiny PS4 whenever those roll out, which is the reason for me not having preordered a PS4 just yet.

Cody Miller Hoping for PC / Steam OS.

Expecting PS4.

Speedracer513 I've mainly been a Xbox/Xbox360 gamer for the past decade.... But for a number of reasons, I have been leaning heavily toward going mainly PS4 this next generation.

Leviathan Right now leaning towards PS4 if I ever upgrade.

Hedge PS4. Burn bright, burn blue.

ridum Yep, I've ordered for the 360 and will wait and see how the consoles pan out . . .
I want Destiny to be the last great game I buy for the 360, not Halo 4.

Quirel Xbox 360 . . . Also, my smiley face looks like it has a double chin. ;)

ShadowOfTheVoid The PS4

RC ...PS4...

marmot 1333 I'll definitely get the 360 version to play with my IRL friends who won't be upgrading.

I'm very interested in whether there is a special edition, Destiny-Themed PS4. If so, I would probably get that just to have for collector's sake and to experience Destiny's next-gen graphics.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread