Everyone has their stance, totally agree. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Friday, April 26, 2019, 08:36 (1830 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I mean, I was already doing strikes for pinnacle weapons and 70% of the stuff I was doing in those strikes and the Forrest, so I wasn't "grinding" for anything. I might have popped into the raid for about 10-15 minutes to finish one of the bounties which would be considered a "grind"

That’s fair enough. I haven’t even turned on Destiny in weeks. I just looked up what it took to get the gun, and it looked like a bunch of activity specific bounties. Maybe I missed something or misread.

Like I said, a lot of it is just down to me not actively playing Destiny right now. If I was, I’d probably happily do it and just see it as doing the stuff I normally do week-to-week anyway. That I’m not actively playing Destiny is the thing that turns that into a glaring flaw—it’s just the same stuff I’ve been doing for six months now. There’s not really anything new there.

It really is just a mindset thing.

For as negative as I seem, this is actually a good place for me to be regarding Destiny. There was a time when I’d have jumped in and done this just to get that weapon, and I’d have hated every minute of it. Now I’ve actually let go, I don’t care enough to force my way through it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread