I'm kinda salty (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Friday, May 17, 2019, 18:49 (1767 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I almost exclusively play as a Nightstalker with Orpheus Rigs. Even I agree that it needs a nerf. As much fun as continuous supers are, it completely breaks the combat of the game.

A single Rigs Hunter with one Well of Radiance Warlock can chain supers and destroy Tier III Blind Wells pretty easily. Which is totally fun! But also broken.

I don't really see why this is considered broken. IMHO, the purpose of these exotics and supers IS to build that special loadout to become unstoppable. Isn't that the point of being a guardian bestowed with light?

What seems broken is the thought process of Bungie saying "Hey here's a bunch of awesome stuff so you can "become legend" and save the universe. Oh, wait...you're actually using the stuff the way it's intended? Oh man, oh man, we gotta do something about this."

I have to say, I've got a really salty taste in my mouth about Destiny right now. I've not played in a few weeks since the Drifter debacle where you couldn't complete the quest that week. I'm so tired of just constant f*** ups, then doubling down with exotic nerfs. I don't understand what they are doing and it's super irritating. It seems like I'm always trying to find the bright side about the game but they are really making it hard to do lately.

ManKitten George is getting upset!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread