#KermitWasRight (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, March 02, 2020, 12:17 (1508 days ago) @ Claude Errera

That's a pretty good point, though artificially making me let go of old weapons sounds weird. I think Bungie backed itself in this corner by implementing random rolls. If everything were curated, "sweet-talking" you into using new weapons wouldn't be a problem at all.

Yes, I'm still sore the streamers got that ball rolling. Goddamn streamers...

#KermitWasRight

Uh, #cody was saying this over 6 years ago.

And the problem that random rolls solved would still be a problem, if they'd listened to you.

#kermitandcodyareoftenrightbutmaybenotinthiscase

For me it's just I hated the perk-comparison mini-game because it was inordinately time-consuming (I've never held that stuff in my head very well), and I have less time than ever (that I'm willing) to play. I never realized how much I hated it until we had static roles.

Fortunately, D2 seems to have a greater variety of options occupying lanes, so I've survived without needing to obsess.

I have nothing against anybody who enjoy this kind of complexity. It's not my thing. I stopped playing Division once it felt like crafting was required to keep up.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread