'Oh, Stewardess, I Speak Jive' (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, April 17, 2020, 07:53 (1472 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by INSANEdrive, Friday, April 17, 2020, 07:56

(Reference.)

Jesus Christ on house arrest, this took me almost an entire year...DBO was too busy, Guardians of the Respawn kept confusing that Triumph with all the other Gambit ones...but somehow I managed to do it myself.

~Video is here~

After begging and reminding and even nearly whoring my gamertag out(again), I got this damn thing on my own, and thank the Doomslayer, I don't have to play Gambit anymore.

Bungie, once again nice job on attaching several multiplayer triumphs to a book that is exclusively single player. You're listening, right? Good, then hear this:

I'm not ever buying Destiny 3, if it is indeed made. Ever.

If it were possible, I'd ask for my money back from Destiny 2. I don't care if you remove the whole damn Titan class. I'm done with stressing over this game, I'm done with having to do multiplayer tasks by myself, and until you stop spiting your fans(or remaster Oni), I'm done with this studio. Hope you guys had a lot of laughs.

He feels, I presume, this is a swear so he put the spoiler tag over it.
For the last year, Morpheus has been playing gambit for only completion purposes. He's been trying to complete a lore book, in particular the "Book: A Drifter's Gambit". The "chapter" he has needed is "The Price of a Double-Sided Coin", which to do so apparently requires you get three motes from invading in Gambit and surviving to teleport back. After a year of trying, he finally did it and is now free! FREE! *Crazed laughter would go here* No more gambit for he!

After that he declares he will never buy Destiny 3, which may very well be a fancy way to say he's definitely going to buy Destiny 3, should such be officially made.

Then after that he goes into a ramble about how Sonic is the BESTGAME OF ALL TIME! ALL TIME... or some bullshit I don't know, I'm just here trying to gargle walnuts and I gotta say it's really hard to do without choking to death I've only done it successfully twice with the strings on the toes makes flossing hard too I should buy a boat...

... or something. Basically reading that last paragraph is that. Eh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No need for thanks. *SNAP SNAP* Ain-no-thang. :P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread