Just a couple of things... (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, April 18, 2020, 17:14 (1471 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Yeah, that's definitely the takeaway from my sarcasm.

I know how to play. I've played. (Played all four seasons of Walking Dead, for example.) I enjoyed them enough to finish them... a few years ago. But I didn't like the way that thinking about the controls took me out of the game.

That's because the walking dead actually has shit controls. It's not just you :-p I didn't last an hour when I tried it.

::sigh::

It was an example. I've played Journey. I've played Braid (not sure if you're counting puzzle games, I guess). A couple of years I went through all of the Myst games again, after they were released on Steam. And many, many more. My interest in trying new games has been waning for a while, though, and at this point, it's pretty close to gone.

Tried the Disintegration beta. Tried Apex Legends. Hell, I OWN Life is Strange, tried that, too. (For maybe 10 minutes.) I'm back to Destiny.

I like playing a game where I don't have to think about the controls, and where I have fun almost all of the time. Destiny scratches that itch well enough that I don't need to branch out. I'm good. Thanks for worrying about me, though. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread