Breath (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, April 23, 2020, 17:54 (1464 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Solution: Inject more chances to earn Masterworking materials from Trials. Masterworking/infusion materials will come from 3/5/7 win payouts in Season 11. We’re also looking into possibly adding a new material-focused farming card in Season 12.

Seriously? That’s their answer to more rewarding? More bullshit materials? Look, I agree that the endgame Crucible activity should drop good amounts of those materials, but that’s not really a good answer for what the real complaint is, which is the lack of interesting loot.

Did you read the part where it says; "For example, you may be asking 'What about Adept weapons?'"

Also, so do you only get Tokens at the 3, 5, and 7 win milestones now, or did I read that wrong? Because I’m not sure that actually addresses the Token farming problem.

As I understand it, yes. You get less tokens @ 3 then @ 7, which with the current system would be awful for those of us who are more casual PvP players. They mention a "weekly bounty that encourages participation" that "will reward the same item that comes from the three-win passage". That way we get something, and those who kick ass can get more. That's the idea I'm see'n anyway.

I honestly feel like Bungie hears about community issues with the game through like fifteen layers of Google Translate.

Technically not too far from the beat. They do get their data in aggregate from the likes of Cozmo23 & dmg04, do they not?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread