Beyond Light: Season of the Hunt vidoc (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, October 27, 2020, 10:34 (1274 days ago) @ Korny

Salt first.

Ya know... I really wonder sometimes, this modern Bungie, why they show off what they do sometimes. And yes, I'm talking story beats. That segment with... Uldren. The Crow. It seems pretty obvious that this (for the moment) "random spot" on the Moon is where he makes his guardianship known and... ugh. I could not but ROLL my eyes.

First of all, if we are going to "save" Osiris, I sure hope it isn't "Oh I got hit by a trash mob enemy! I've fallen and I can't get up!" Its... kind of demeaning... it's Osiris! One of the larger names in Destiny, yes? I hope I'm seeing an incomplete picture here, but then why even show? It's... lame. And why are they even including a solution to a cliffhanger in ANY TRAILER?! THAT'S SO LAME! It makes all this talk of... "We want you to discover blah blah" ring false to me. But hey... sell that juice.

It's also a shame in it seems we won't see anyone asking why the city is breathing down their neck, and how folks talk out in the wild. It's SO PERFECT, it feels like an opportunity wasted. Hope the replacement is better.

Not sure how, but this ViDoc decreased the little hype I did have. Not sure why.

With that said...

I, of course, would love to see more content in "Making-of" (though of course I would). I'm super stoked about the Weather system, and a new place to digitally roam.

Hope the in game Story is good.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread