I have two comments (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, December 02, 2020, 22:26 (1233 days ago) @ ZackDark

If you pop four cores out of Taniks and deposit them instead of just two, you get an extra damage phase.

Gotcha. Was not aware. Doing 4 cores sounds like a nightmare, though.

I haven’t tried it yet, but I want to. It means you can ignore scanner, as the bins are just the four bins in the areas where Taniks isn’t. Operator and Suppressor really have to be on their game, though. Getting detained at all might be enough to screw you, as depositing four means every carrier needs to make it without handing off. I suppose the Operator and Suppressor might be able to grab after Taniks is suppressed, but that seems like a long shot.

As for Divinity, I’m not sure what you mean. If you’re using Divinity, I don’t think you have to hit the crit spot—I don’t think it matters at all. For everyone else the Divinity ball appears right below the boss.

You get about 20% more damage. I mean, the Outbreaks are definitively the ones doing the heavy-lifting, but why not, right?

In my experience, Taniks moves around enough that it can be tricky to hit his head. Probably just safer to hit him and not have to worry about the chance of missing in exchange for the little bit of extra damage from Divinity itself.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread