Lotta dirt. Some gold. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, September 06, 2022, 17:04 (598 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Heh, I get it. This place is a ghost town sometimes. To be expected, I suppose. Destiny is pretty old now, and lots of folks have moved on. And most of the folks here play together often enough that those conversations just happen there.

I saw your post when it went up, but I was camping over the weekend and just sort of forgot to actually look at the articles until tonight.

There is nothing I have to say about Destiny that should require any attention, eseapsully on a weekend camp out. (Sounds fun!) Sea Bears on the other hand... ahhh, but don't get me started.

Admittedly, I didn’t even look at the second and third links. I’ll do that before I go to bed. The first one was a hard read for me. I’d rather just a transcript of the interview. I don’t need all the explanatory filler between the relevant quotes. It’s just repeating Bungie’s showcase and made my eyes glaze over a bit.

Yeah, the PC Gamer one is all over (and the site is right cancer), and it's true that most of the stuff in these is a rehash of what has been already said. Not completely, but a lot. If it strikes ya as something already discussed than jump a sentence or two.

TL;DR Lotta dirt. Some gold. I found certain tidbits interesting, anyway.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread