Think Bigger Huh?! I'm done. (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 00:22 (3581 days ago) @ Cody Miller

What bigger is there to think? I don't understand what you would want in expansions that these didn't provide.

I feel like I'd need to play this Skyrim DLC you mention to continue this discussion, however that won't happen since I think Skyrim is a bad game.

Look, I've gotten myself in a lot of trouble around here recently, on Bungie Day, by posting while I was angry and right now I'm angry. At you. So I'll keep this short and controlled:

I don't appreciate being told to "think bigger" only to have it revealed that you don't know what you're talking about because you haven't played the game in question. Or maybe you've played it but don't trust me when I said the DLC was very well integrated? Next time just say so instead of bringing up the "aesthetics, mechanics, the entire simulation." Next time, show a little respect and don't waste my time by spouting meaningless crap you can't back up.

I'm done here. :/

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread