Think Bigger Huh?! I'm done. (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 09:37 (3581 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by Cody Miller, Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 09:43

What bigger is there to think? I don't understand what you would want in expansions that these didn't provide.

I feel like I'd need to play this Skyrim DLC you mention to continue this discussion, however that won't happen since I think Skyrim is a bad game.

Look, I've gotten myself in a lot of trouble around here recently, on Bungie Day, by posting while I was angry and right now I'm angry. At you. So I'll keep this short and controlled:

I don't appreciate being told to "think bigger" only to have it revealed that you don't know what you're talking about because you haven't played the game in question.

Did I say I haven't played it? I said I thought it was a bad game. BECAUSE I PLAYED IT AND IT WAS BAD.

Read what I say and do not jump to conclusions. I tried to even phrase it nicely ("I think it's a bad game"). Why bother when you don't even read.

Of course you might think the DLC is well integrated, because Skyrim was bad to begin with and itself not really that well put together. It's easy to add a piece of trash to a pile of garbage and have it not feel out of place, but toss a butterfinger wrapper on David and it will stand out and ruin the sculpture.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread