Wow, about to give up (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Friday, September 12, 2014, 16:53 (3524 days ago) @ petetheduck
edited by Avateur, Friday, September 12, 2014, 16:56

Is there even the slightest possibility that you and Avateur are being incredibly impatient?

No. I've been enjoying myself immensely in Destiny, and I haven't even finished Mars yet. I'm actually having fun replaying missions endlessly with friends as they just get started in Destiny, or as they are progressing through the later missions that I've already finished. I haven't done that much Crucible, but it's really not that enjoyable without friends. Randoms are incredibly frustrating. Either way, I'm not looking forward to trying to get what I need and everyone else what they need to get everyone set for a Raid. Grind mechanics are trash, period.

EDIT: So what am I being "impatient" about? Now that I've hit 20, I feel like my own individual accomplishments have stagnated. It's fun playing through with friends and killing things and helping them find things and rank up and acquire gear (hence why I've kept playing), but even with all of that, I'm still not ranking up and acquiring this Light gear stuff. It's really, really lame. At least in Crucible I have direct gratification in knowing I just stomped an entire team (either by myself or with my awesome teammates).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread