Wow, about to give up (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Friday, September 12, 2014, 17:09 (3523 days ago) @ Cody Miller

So leveling up your armor's defense also adds light. I need one more level of light to hit 26.

I'm looking at the materials required to level up some of my Leg / Exotic armor, and it's all rare shit.

God fucking dammit the grind just gets worse and worse. I literally did not even think it would be this bad, and I am seriously thinking about just giving up and saying fuck the raid.

A package full of Legendary armor fully leveled up waiting for me at special orders is all you can do right now Bungie to make me not hate this game.

Now I understand that on a fansite like this one, my current inability to play is an anomaly - I have literally not yet been able to put the disc into my console, so I have 0.0 hours played of the release game.

But it's pretty important to remember that the game was released 4 days ago - and to have you complaining that it's too much playtime to level up is pretty surreal. Maybe... I dunno... you're playing it too much?

Whatever. If you're not having fun, you should stop. It's really that simple.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread