Wow, about to give up (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Friday, September 12, 2014, 17:09 (3523 days ago) @ General Battuta

You hit the nail right on the head. I think that, for now, it's a good thing that I really enjoy replaying these missions with friends. I really enjoy the game because it truly is fun. It's a blast going through with friends and tackling things with different people with different abilities and play styles.

The lack of individual accomplishment past twenty is also concerning. I have played through this game I don't know how many times, and I'm still not getting gear with Light. So then I'm told I should be in the Heroic Strike playlist thing. Well, I have no one who has a level high enough to do that with me yet, gave or take a few people who are never on at once.

So maybe I have to wait to do the Raid, right? Well, I'm being forced to wait based on random loot drops and my friends' ability to find time to get on and play hours to get the random loot and things that will eventually get them to a Raid-worthy point as well. Individuals, teams, and clans end up getting punished via grind and its many, many restrictions. Highly unfortunate.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread