What's It Take To Swing a Hammer Around Here? (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, September 26, 2014, 08:06 (3507 days ago) @ Revenant1988

If they bother you THAT much, and YOU keep clicking on them.... do you get it?

I think the problem was that his posts have become pervasive, and he himself has admitted that he's not looking to be constructive. It's like watching ants crawl all over your picnic, and you're saying "They're not "literally" everywhere, just ignore them and enjoy the meal."

It's not out of line to ask about intervention from the higher-ups- but I DO have a problem with straight up asking to ban someone. When the posts become violent, or directly attack another member, or multiple warnings have been given, that's different.

Oh, YOU have a problem with it? Heavens... I think you've missed out on the fact that his posts have directly attacked multiple members. He's apologized to Kermit, though...

The wording of your previous post could be equated to "This person is bringing me down, can you get rid of them?"

Not so much. It was more "This person's clearly poisoning our water hole. Can he be removed from it?" It's not out of line, don't be so dramatic.

That is not acceptable to me. That's too close to asking to ban someone just because you don't like them.

Well, someone got dog-housed... Also, no, at this stage, he's made it quite clear that he doesn't want to be civil.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread