The hypocrisy is strong in this one. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 05:07 (3322 days ago) @ CyberKN

Digital distribution is better in zero ways than physical, except for maybe not having to wait for a disc to come in the mail.

Not only do you prove yourself wrong in the same sentence, you've been proven wrong repeatedly in this very thread (heck, in this very post).

Written immediately after stating:

You can't back up a CD (well, not legally)

And I suppose there's absolutely nothing dubious about your "lending" of games to your friend you mentioned earlier...?

3/10 Troll harder next time :)

I see nothing wrong with lending my personal license of a game to someone I trust. Nothing dubious. It's the same as handing someone a disk. Obviously Sony sees nothing wrong with it either, since they used to let you share the license with five other people on PS3, and you can do it an unlimited number of times with one other on PS4. They very easily could remove the feature (they reduced it to two on PS3 instead of locking you in, or doing the Microsoft thing of only letting you assign a license to the original console).

0/10 Research more next time. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread